6 Of Spade Guiding Principles
At “6 of Spade” we are committed to providing our clients with a quality cannabis retail experience by drawing inspiration from and operating our business using six guiding principles found within African culture:
- Umoja (Unity): Maintaining unity as a family and community
- Kujichagulia (Self-Determination): Defining, naming, creating,
and speaking for ourselves.
- Ujima (Collective Work and Responsibility): Building and maintaining our community—solving problems together.
- Ujamaa (Cooperative Economics): Building and maintaining retail stores and other businesses
- Nia (Purpose): Work collectively to build communities
- Kuumba (Creativity): To find new, innovative ways to leave communities in more beautiful and beneficial ways
To honor the wide range of cannabis and its products we have a wide range of products to choose from in-store and online. Check out our SHOP MENU of products when you have a moment. If we do not carry the product you are looking for, please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to get it in our shoppe.